The Liebster Blog Award is something that someone very mysterious (and fabulous) started who knows when. I know – highly informative, huh? Without being creepy or annoying or threatening something stupid, it’s a little like a chain-letter, in that it continues to circulate from nominee to nominee, granting exposure and love to a great many bloggers. No one has any idea who started it. Well, I’m sure SOMEONE does – but whoever they are, they ain’t talking. Or, they’re not talking loud enough. Anyway…
Wren Andre, whose blog is Writing in the Real World, has nominated this blog for the Liebster Blog Award. 🙂 *blush* I will now take this opportunity to fulfill my first (and second actually) award-receiving obligation by saying – Thank you Wren Andre!! Her blog is awesome, I hope you’ll check it out. It’s always fun, updated on a fairly regular basis, and full of great “becoming an author” related news.
Upon receiving your Liebster award, you should:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
5. Let them know they have been chosen, by leaving a comment at their blog.
Without further ado, here are the 5 blogs I would like to nominate for a Liebster Blog Award:
1. Thea Atkinson’s Blog: http://theaatkinson.wordpress.com/
Thea is an indie author, who has published quite a few ebooks so far. Her blog is well-organized, encouraging to writers and aspiring writers, and sprinkled with humor and fun stuff.
2. Speechless Chatter – Mygurlywayz Blog: http://mygurlywayz.wordpress.com/
This is a new blog – a baby blog – but don’t let that turn you off. It’s looking really great. Kelly is an open, authentic personality and a web design student who’s thinking of writing her own book, and talks about books written by others, reviews, etc.
3. Damyanti’s Daily (w)rite: http://damyantiwrites.wordpress.com/
Damyanti has some fantastic information on her blog, for (aspiring) writers. There are guest posts form authors, tips, stories revolving around writing, etc. Never a dull read.
4. William Peeps Diary: http://williampeepsdiary.blogspot.com/
I like comedy, and this is a funny guy. Who doesn’t need a laugh now and then? It’s a bit wacky, kind of difficult to explain in such a short paragraph, but I think you’ll like it. 😉
5. Writer’s Block Party: http://writersparty.com/
To be honest, I’m not sure if Lisa Taylor has more than 200 followers or not. But, since this is a brand spanking new blog, I’m thinking she may still be under the 200, and able to qualify for a Liebster. There are author interviews here, contests, lots of fun stuff! And, Lisa’s a published fantasy author.
It was REALLY hard to stick to ONLY 5 writer’s blogs. In the end, many of the ones I follow had a total of more than 200, which made it a little easier. I’d love to just give EVERY blogger a Liebster. But, hey, I am but one person. I still give you all luv though!! MUAH!